Re: Requirements Document - Latest Version

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:23:42 -0500
To: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
CC: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I am adding an acknowledgements section to the requirements document to
recognize particular contributions. So far, I mention the WG in general
and Deborah's requirements. I know many of you contributed text for the
the use cases, but it was so long ago, I cannot remember who contributed
what. If you would like to be acknowledged, please send me an e-mail
indicating what section you contributed to. Thanks!

Jeff