Re: WOWG: Documents to review (all members - deadlines included)

no spaces now.  hopefully this has fixed things.

deborah

(for those who care -  it looks like cute ftp introduced a name in the html
that included spaces so even though the file name did not include spaces, the
name=".."
was introduced with spaces and that is what netscape used and barfed on.)