TEST: latest draft - timescales

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:20:58 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Hi,
 a current snapshot is:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Dec/att-0071/00-t

I am now doubtful of creating all the necessary tests in time to be reviewed
for the f2f.

(I am on holdiay from Friday until well into the new year).

I will get some more done before the end of the week; with luck this will
cover almost all of OWL Lite; but some OWL DL, and OWL Full features will
not be done (unless someone else chips in). Also Issue resolution tests
other than those already in the doc are unlikely to get done.

I believe that publishing a non Last Call Test Cases at the same time as the
other LC WDs may be appropriate.

I think that what I have done already on cardinality, sameClassAs and
samePropertyAs illustrates well the differences between OWL Lite, OWL DL and
OWL Full.