preliminary agenda - Dec 19 telecon

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:14:23 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

My apologies for not getting an agenda out yet - our mail server was
upgraded on Friday causing a set of cascading machine problems
limiting my access to mail, web, networks and other fun things - will
try to find a machine later where I can send longer email.  For now -
a preliminary agenda

1. Admin stuff - roll, approval of log, announcement
2. Action review
3  Issues  - only 2 issues left - datatypes and XML presentation -
see my proposed closings
4  Document update - we need to focus on documents to move to LC,
each document editor will update on status  (During semantics
document we can discuss issue Jeremy has brought up re: extra triples
if that is still unresolved)

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler