Move OneOf to Owl Full (carried over from telecon)

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:25:06 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

WOWGers:
  On yesterday's telecon, near the end, I cut off discussion of the
issue of the computational/reasoning issues w/respect to OWL DL so we
could close the hasValue issue.  Someone brought up the following
suggestion, but I must apologize - due to my bad phone connection I
couldn't hear who it was:

The suggestion was that if we moved oneOf (and hasValue I guess) to
OWL Full, then OWL DL would not only be decidable, but there would be
a known implementation of a decision procedure that was sound,
complete and reasonably efficient.

I am not arguing either for or against the above - just carrying the
discussion to the mailing list as I said I would
  -JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler