owl lite starting to look like more trouble than it's worth

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 11 Dec 2002 16:49:56 -0600
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I'm trying to prepare for tomorrow's telcon,
and I think it's a shame that so much energy
is being spent on whether something is in
OWL Lite or not, or whether OWL Lite has
a different semantics or what-not.

I'm tempted to use this as new information
and ask to re-open issue 5.2 on the grounds
that OWL Lite is putting our schedule at risk.

We really need to get into the mode
of careful editorial review and running
tools over the test suite, as Jeremy
noted 6Dec

Hmm... I thought I abstained on that decision; I must
not have been paying attention...

"RESOLVED: to close 5.2, endorsing existing an owl lite language subset
and test class."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf4#Lite