owl lite starting to look like more trouble than it's worth

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 11 Dec 2002 16:49:56 -0600
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Ugh!

I'm trying to prepare for tomorrow's telcon,
and I think it's a shame that so much energy
is being spent on whether something is in
OWL Lite or not, or whether OWL Lite has
a different semantics or what-not.

I'm tempted to use this as new information
and ask to re-open issue 5.2 on the grounds
that OWL Lite is putting our schedule at risk.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.2-Language-Compliance-Levels

We really need to get into the mode
of careful editorial review and running
tools over the test suite, as Jeremy
noted 6Dec
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0048.html

Hmm... I thought I abstained on that decision; I must
not have been paying attention...

"RESOLVED: to close 5.2, endorsing existing an owl lite language subset
and test class."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf4#Lite