Re: ADMIN: Agenda for December 12 telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:04:48 +0000
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
CC: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I would appreciate a small slot on the agenda for a formal vote on
"OWL Lite semantics is OWL DL semantics restricted to the OWL Lite syntax"
or somesuch, which appears to be the WG consensus.
This is mainly because I would like to register my opposition to that
decision. I suspect that the e-mail discussion has sufficed, with the
timescale argument having proved compelling to the more neutral members of
the group.

PS: sorry about the minutes, I will try to do a better job of them now.