SEM: rdfs:subPropertyOf cases

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 01:17:05 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I gathered that

owl:allDifferent rdfs:subPropertyOf owl:oneOf .
owl:backCompatWith rdfs:subPropertyOf owl:priorVersion .
owl:imports rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:seeAlso .
owl:sameClassAs rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf .
owl:samePropertyAs rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf .
owl:versionInfo rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:comment .

and wonder if that's OK and wether there are other cases?

-- ,

PS I met a dragon (*) in stating that
   owl:sameClassAs rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty .
   owl:sameClassAs rdf:type owl:TransitiveProperty .
   which is of course true, but redundant as we have
   that rdfs:subClassOf is already symmetric/transitive

(*) using Ian's word to say that we had tooo many
    inference steps (but dragons have a weak spot
    as Bilbo found out in "Lord of the Rings"...)