Issue 5.13 mediatypes: Proposal to CLOSE

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:59:10 -0500
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

As per the discussion at last week's conference call, I propose to close
5.13 internet media type by submitting the

application/owl+xml media type registration currently located at:

http://www.openhealth.org/WOWG/owl-mediatype.html

I have changed the entailment parameter to accept a URIref which points to
something (e.g. a model theory) which says which entailments are intended to
be licensed by the author/server of the document. These entailment URIs
currently point to places within RDF and OWL semantics documents -- these
documents might be arranged so that more readable URIrefs can be used e.g.

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/#Lite
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/#DL
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/#Full

Jonathan