Re: WOWG: location/dates ftf 5&6

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@KSL.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:20:45 -0700
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
CC: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

i cant reply in more than a few seconds now  but i would like to vote my
protest to this.
we did not agree to have the chairs decide on both a 5th f2f and a 6th f2f
location and date.
i would ask that this be discussed at the end of the call today
or if any kind of vote is taken i vote against a meeting in europe as the next
meeting and for a meeting in the us as the next meeting if that is boston in
march i would also vote for that as the next meeting instead of having 2
meetings 2 months apart.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory