another revision of semantics document

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 02:02:08 -0700
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

The version I mentioned in my previous message is now back in place at
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/users/phayes/RDFS2OWL.html
apologies to all who couldnt find it.

However, there is a revised version at
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/users/phayes/RDFS2OWL-C.html
which expresses the ideas better and which I recommend.

I am not sure whether or not this version satisfies the entailments
that Peter mentioned in his reply yesterday, but if they are
sanctioned by the OWL MT then they should be sanctioned by this one.

Parts of this are still incomplete, notably section 2.4 on entailment
and the appendix (which needs to be completely changed). But its 2 am
and tomorrow is my birthday , so this is all you get for now.

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes