Re: WOWG: agenda Aug 15 telecon

From: Nick Gibbins <nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:37:59 +0100
To: WebOnt Working Group <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu> writes:

> To the best of my recollection, the discussion of the precise
> differences between daml:class and rdfs:class, which seems to carry
> over into our current decision-making and issues, was discussed in
> the DAML joint committee, and not really in this WG

I think that we might have a related issue with the relation between
rdfs:Resource and owl:Thing. Is rdfs:Resource a subclass of owl:Thing
or vice versa, or are they the same? This probably should be added to
Issue 5.20 [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.20-should-OWL-provide-synonyms-for-RDF-and-RDFS-objects
--
Nick Gibbins                                            nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk
IAM (Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia)             tel: +44 (0) 23 80592831