regrets for next several weeks

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:50:29 -0400
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I am in the process of moving from Boston to Erie, Pennsylvania and may
have intermittent internet access for the next several weeks.

I have some comments on the semantics discussion which I will try to
send later today.

I am moving to head up a new Neuroscience Center being developed in the
St. Vincent Health System, and will have a temporary office until the
new building is finished -- hopefully in September! In any case, basic
life support functions such as network access etc. may be limited and I
hope to emerge from hibernation as soon as possible -- now if I can get
a good satellite connection to my boat, we'll be just fine :-))

Jonathan