Re: OWL semantics

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:00:17 -0400
To: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Cc: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, www-webont-wg@w3.org, www-webont-wg-request@w3.org

Jos,

I believe it's fairly safe to say "it may be impossible."  That is not a
claim that it IS impossible, it is merely a claim that those of us who
BELIEVE it is impossible await an existence proof from those who don't.

If you want to make Ian change his language, I suggest you offer a proof.
Even an idea of how it might be done would be a start.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

"Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
08/05/2002 08:02 PM