Re: ADMIN: agenda for August 1 telecon

i second this interest.
i am finding more hotels with this though (even when they dont mention
it on their web presence) so we may ask jeremy to ask this of the
potential hotel options and if other things are somewhat equal, choose
on this feature.

as long as we have a wireless lan at the meeting though it is not
critical that i have convenient internet access at the hotel room but it
is certainly a plus (i, like mike, have had issues with international
data calls).

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness