W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > August 2002

Re: TEST: FunctionalProperty InverseFunctionalProperty 3.4 4.1

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:21:30 +0100
Message-ID: <3D497C2A.7010209@hpl.hp.com>
To: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org


I have updated the 6 entailments tests, four Manfiest files
and a testOntology file in light of the telecon.

The updates I tried to make are:
+ delete .rdf suffices from all URIrefs
+ follow the pattern of premises001 etc
   i.e.  - no 404s on URLs

+ moved the ontology stuff to testOntology.rdf

I will separately reply to Ian, agreeing with his comments
about the third test of each set.

Jeremy
Received on Thursday, 1 August 2002 14:24:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:51 GMT