Re: WOWG: Working Drafts Published

Jim Hendler wrote:
>we're officially announced - pass it on
>
>from http://www.w3.org

I did indeed pass this on, along with the URLs provided in
Dan's earlier email.  In response, I received the following
very reasonable question:

>Evan, do you have any references highlighting any differences between
>OWL and DAML+OIL (besides limitations on OWL-Lite)?

Is someone maintaining such a thing?  I expect we will be asked this
many times early in OWL's existence.  Should we include (as an appendix)
or reference such a thing in the OWL Reference document?

-Evan