Re: Minutes of July 25 Telecon

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:24:57 +0100
To: Leo Obrst <lobrst@mitre.org>
Cc: W3C Web Ontology WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On July 25, Leo Obrst writes:

> MINUTES OF JULY 25 TELECON

[snip]

> 4) PROPOSAL TO CLOSE ISSUE 2.4  (oneOf)
>
> Ian was invited to discuss this, but nothing much showed up yet.

When the issue was raised, I pointed out that not having oneOf would
greatly simplify implementation (a simple fact, not intended to
suggest support for its not being in the language). The explanation
for this has been well documented, e.g., see thread starting from
[1]. Was I supposed to do something else?

Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0094.html