DTTF: my summary

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:08:04 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Hi

here is my summary of where we are at.

The third section with the table is key.

It shows four approaches and six test cases.
Every pair of approaches gives different results on the test cases.
Thus we can see some of the consequences of any preferences.

I still need to send a message introducing the "List Ontology" test case.

I need to justify (at least a little) the yes under circular test case for
the axioamtic with explicit comprehension approach.

I have almost certainly made mistakes in the entailments under Pat's or
Peter's proposed systems.

I would be happy to sympathetic changes to the descriptions of any of the
approaches, or add more approaches.

I am happy to maintain this for as long as it proves useful.