W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > April 2002

Regrets 4/18 telecob

From: Thompson, Lynne R <Lynne.Thompson@unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:29:33 -0500
Message-ID: <F87D090845D31F44B2D8DB6BFD3EDFEA737716@USMV-EXCH3.na.uis.unisys.com>
To: "'Jim Hendler '" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, "'webont '" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
 Unable to make call due to conflicts

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hendler
To: webont
Sent: 4/18/02 10:12 AM
Subject: ADMIN: WOWG telecon agenda update/change for 4/18

Minor change to schedule - as Frank van Harmelen cannot make today's 
call, we will change agenda item 2 to be a short discussion of 
anything related to the level 1/level 2 issue that anyone wants to 
raise, and then move on.  We will ask that Frank and his task force 
get a real proposal to us asap -- Frank, you folks already have an 
action to do this -- can you give us a date to expect this important 
action to be closed by?
  thanks
  JH







WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
Apr 18, 2002

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 60-90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.

Note: When you join the telecon please state your name
CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
#webont

Chair: Hendler
Scribe: VOLUNTEER NEEDED

1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)


2) ACTION item review

>  ACTION (Mar 28) Chairs to clarify OWL naming problem
CONTINUES

ACTION (April 9): chairs
Send message to SWCG to the effect that, to achieve aims in charter,
need a dark (unasserted) triple mechanism in RDF.
http://www.w3.org/2002/04/09-webont-irc#T12-40-23
COMPLETED

ACTION (April 9): Mike Dean, Enrico Motta, Ziv Hellman, Raphael Volz,
		  Ian Horrocks and Frank van Harmelen
Following polls on separation of language features between
level 1 (OWL-lite) and level 2 (OWL-full), a group was constituted to
revisit the level 1/2 conformance issue:
http://www.w3.org/2002/04/09-webont-irc#T14-08-19


2) Level 1/Level 2 (chairs; 15 min)
  status update, short discussion

3) Issues list (Hendler, 35 min)

Mike Smith to present current issue list.
Discussion of Mechanism for adding issues
Discussion of issues to add.

4) Test Issues (Jeremy C, 15 min)
Discussion of proposal in email [1]: entitled
  Proposed test cases for qualified cardinality constraints
  (Webont, April 17)


5) A.O,B.

- April 25 scribe

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0126.html
--
Professor James Hendler				  hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler

-- 
Professor James Hendler				  hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Received on Thursday, 18 April 2002 12:30:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:49 GMT