W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > April 2002

Re: ADMIN:

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@KSL.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:16:00 -0700
Message-ID: <3CBD91B0.8387D4F0@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
CC: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
update to the layering group for conformance.
I should be in that group.
Please update the logs to reflect joining and the minutes to reflect the
group list

Also, I had made a suggestion for those that are around KR 2002 in toulouse
to meet on monday at lunch at the registration table to have a smaller face
to face on the topic.
Ian and I have both said we could make that time.
this would be instead of the thurs meeting for those of us traveling then.

deborah

Jim Hendler wrote:

> WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
> AGENDA/LOGISTICS
> Apr 18, 2002
>
> 1200 US East Coast
> 0900 US West Coast
> 1700 London
>
> Duration: 60-90 minutes
>
> PHONE INFORMATION
>
> To use Zakim:
> Dial +1.617.761.6200
> At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
> enter 9326#.
>
> Note: When you join the telecon please state your name
> CHAT INFO
> Simultaneous IRC Chat
> irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
> #webont
>
> Chair: Hendler
> Scribe: VOLUNTEER NEEDED
>
> 1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)
>
> 2) ACTION item review
>
> >  ACTION (Mar 28) Chairs to clarify OWL naming problem
> CONTINUES
>
> ACTION (April 9): chairs
> Send message to SWCG to the effect that, to achieve aims in charter,
> need a dark (unasserted) triple mechanism in RDF.
> http://www.w3.org/2002/04/09-webont-irc#T12-40-23
> COMPLETED
>
> ACTION (April 9): Mike Dean, Enrico Motta, Ziv Hellman, Raphael Volz,
>                   Ian Horrocks and Frank van Harmelen
> Following polls on separation of language features between
> level 1 (OWL-lite) and level 2 (OWL-full), a group was constituted to
> revisit the level 1/2 conformance issue:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/04/09-webont-irc#T14-08-19
>
> 2) Level 1/Level 2 (Frank v.H; 15 min)
>   status update, short discussion
>
> 3) Issues list (Hendler, 35 min)
>
> Mike Smith to present current issue list.
> Discussion of Mechanism for adding issues
> Discussion of issues to add.
>
> 4) Test Issues (Jeremy C, 15 min)
> Discussion of proposal in email [1]: entitled
>   Proposed test cases for qualified cardinality constraints
>   (Webont, April 17)
>
> 5) A.O,B.
>
> - April 25 scribe
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0126.html
> --
> Professor James Hendler                           hendler@cs.umd.edu
> Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies     301-405-2696
> Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.    301-405-6707 (Fax)
> AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland            College Park, MD 20742
> http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory
 Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)  801
705 0941
Received on Wednesday, 17 April 2002 11:16:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:49 GMT