Re: ADMIN:

update to the layering group for conformance.
I should be in that group.
Please update the logs to reflect joining and the minutes to reflect the
group list

Also, I had made a suggestion for those that are around KR 2002 in toulouse
to meet on monday at lunch at the registration table to have a smaller face
to face on the topic.
Ian and I have both said we could make that time.
this would be instead of the thurs meeting for those of us traveling then.

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory