Dark triples motivation

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:18:38 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

RDF Core asked me to clarify to them what the motivation for dark triples

I did my best at:

I do not believe that we have determined which mailing list to have
inter-group discussion on

So currently please comment on how badly I have misrepresented the WOW-G
position on this list (in response to this message).

I or other members of RDF Core can then take a summary back to RDF Core to
correct any misconceptions I have given.