Re: Amsterdam f2f issue 1 (UniqueProp-badname)

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 12:01, tim finin wrote:
> The following issue was raised at the Amsterdam face-to-face meeting.

Thanks for taking the ball on this one...

about issue names: on the sake of folks for whom
"Amsterdam-1" won't be nmemonic, I suggest

	UniqueProp-badname-N

where N is the number that Mike S gives you in reply.

Substantively, I agree this is an issue; one of my colleagues
can never remember whic way UnambiguousProperty goes;
he prefers one-to-many vs. many-to-one.
But I know he wouldn't recognize the issue by the name "Amsterdam 1".