Agenda and Logistics - Web Ont WG Telecon - Nov 29, 2001

At 6:35 AM -0500 11/28/01, Jim Hendler wrote:

>WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
>AGENDA/LOGISTICS
>November 29, 2001

Web Ontologists -
  Please forgive me, I just returned home from a trip to New York and
discovered that due to a server problem mail I sent this morning was
only delivered on my local machine.   Dan C. sent out a basix agenda,
here's the details.
  -Jim H.

============

WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
November 29, 2001

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.

During the conference you can mute your audio by entering 61#.
You will hear a rapid three-tone confirmation when your command
has been recognized. To unmute your audio so you can again
be heard, enter 60#. You will hear a different (lower) rapid three-tone
confirmation. If you enter either command more than once in
succession you will only hear one set of confirmation tones.

CHAT INFO
Simulataneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.openproject.net
#webont

AGENDA
(Scribe volunteer needed)

1 - ADMINISTRIVIA

ACTION Review:

Peter Patel-Schneider to arrange first f2f
>ACTION PeterPS: send request regarding non-US citizens getting into
>Lucent.
>(done:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2001Nov/0061.html)

Dan Connolly to complete webont mailing list updates and web page

Jim H to get group moving

Jim H to solicit/appoint editors as document assingments are mafe
--------
2 - Schedule discussion (15 min) - Dan Connolly

Dan Connolly has a proposed schedule for the working group, he will
present and we will discuss.
---------
3 - DAML home page tour (20 min) - Mike Dean

http://www.daml.org has many resources of use to this group, Mike
Dean will lead a discussion/virtual tour (please try to have web
access during the call - now and always)
---------
4 - "Homework Assignment Review (40 min) - Jim Hendler

Presentation of use cases, discussion of how to move forward (Action
to be assigned)
5 - new business/next agenda discussion
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742