use cases

From: <ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:49:13 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Dear all:

use cases can be one of the corner stones of our efforts.
In our group at DC we had a discussion about what we can do here.
In order to make a decision, we would like to know what these use cases should
look like and how to deal with them:

- size of the ontology
- domain of the ontology
- its relation to upper ontologies (if at all?)
- typical problems to be solved with: semantic integration, intelligent
information retrieval, knowledge modelling support

- time schedule for the use cases

- are there any tools recommended to be used in formulating and using the
ontologies?

Regards

Ruediger