RE: RDF and datatypes

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:40:16 -0000
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
> being made in
> > RDF Core WG?
>
>  [...]
>
> Hmm.  Interesting question.  As the WOW-G has only had one
> telecon, I don't
> know how soon the group could get together a consensus opinion

Yes - this is a good point, but  I guess individual opinions by e-mail may
form together to help arrive at a consensus.

Maybe we should discuss how to progress this at the next telecon. One
possible response to RDF Core is simply, "sorry, we are not yet at the point
where we have opinions - come back in a couple of months".

Personally I would hope we can do better than that.