Tele con times (please reserve)

From: Jim Hendler <james.hendler@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:43:14 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Based on the quorum of people who actually sent me their constraints,
it looks like the best time for the largest number is on
THURSDAYS at
  1200-1330  Eastern
   900-1030  California
  1700-1830  London
this is, therefore, the time we have requested.  W3C believes we can
have that time, they are checking to make sure there is a bridge
large enough for our group.  Details will follow.

The next call will be
  Thursday Nov 29
(no call Nov 22 because of US holidays)

Calls will be weekly thereafter - although I hope that sometime
(probably after first f2f) we might be able to split some of our
efforts so not everyone has to attend every call.

I realize there are a few people who cannot make this time, but
unfortunately there was no time in the entire workweek (including
6AM-midnight) that everyone could make - this was the best I could
manage.

There will be a "homework assignment" before the next call - please
stay tuned - but start thinking about "use cases" -- what would your
organization like to use web ontologies for?

  -JH
p.s. As announced earlier - principal and alternates are both
invited, but only one person per company is needed if you prefer.
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler