time schedule for Teleconferences

From: <ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:45:13 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Dear all:

walking through the member list it seems that we only have people from Europe
and North America. Also Jon Dale from Fujitsu is located in the US. (Hope I did
not overlook anybody). So we have to deal with a 9 hours time span.
If we start at 9 a.m. (or maybe 10) of WestCoast time this implies to have 6
p.m. (or 7 p.m.) in Central Europe. That could in principle be a good choice
for everybody.

So, that's my suggestion. Days of the week are all the same to me (maybe Fryday
is not the best choice, but...).

Regards

Ruediger