Apologies in advance

From: Jim Hendler <james.hendler@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:17:26 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Dan Connolly discovered the problem with my email, and has fixed it
-- you will likely now receive a bunch of copies of the same messages
(possibly multiple times) as the system finds and forwards the email
I've been sending and resending.  This particular working group seems
to be cursed with difficult starts, but we're looking to be a big
group with a lot of talented people, so let's get to it!!
  -Jim H.
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler