[Fwd: Web Ont mailing list and greetings]

Er... I thought the mailing list was set up earlier,
but I just discovered a disconnect between what
I thought I had put in the subscription list and
what the system was actually consulting when
it sends mail.

In addition to the attached, please everybody check
the archive:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/

where you'll find:

Getting started Jim Hendler (Thu, Nov 01 2001)
     Re: Web Ont mailing list and greetings Peter F. Patel-Schneider
     (Thu, Nov 01 2001)
         Re: Web Ont mailing list and greetings Peter F.
         Patel-Schneider (Thu, Nov 01 2001)
              Re: Web Ont mailing list and greetings (SW->WebOnt
              pointer) Dan Connolly (Thu, Nov 01 2001)

Web Ont mailing list and greetings Jim Hendler (Wed, Oct 31 2001)
     introduction for Web Ontology Working Group Peter F.
     Patel-Schneider (Sat, Oct 27 2001)
     DAML+OIL editors Michael Denny (Tue, Oct 23 2001)

Forwarded message 1