RE: ADMIN: Info/Agenda for Dec 20 telecon (limited attendance)

From: Ziv Hellman <ziv@unicorn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:02:07 +0200
To: <HENDLER@cs.umd.edu>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

>(Happy New Year to those who use the Jan-Dec calendar, Happy Holidays
>to those who observe some, Happy Winter Solstice to all)

Thanks for being so considerate regarding different traditions of
holiday/calendar-year observances. It's a good thing we have no members
living in the Southern Hemisphere, otherwise even the Winter Solstice
greeting would be out of place! :-)

Cheers,

Ziv
(following a lunar calendar, but enjoying a recent holiday)