Re: UPDATE: initial message concerning syntax

From: Lynn Andrea Stein <lynn.stein@olin.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:28:47 -0500
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com, phayes@ai.uwf.edu, jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl, horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk, mdean@bbn.com, lynn.stein@olin.edu
CC: www-webont-wg@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org, hendler@cs.umd.edu, connolly@w3.org
Well, I was in the process of composing a message suggesting that we
should not necessarily be assuming that the semantics of SWOL was
compatible with those of RDF(S), when I had to go teach class, and by
the time I got back, Peter seems to have come to the same conclusion.
Since my email is now obsolete, I will go read Peter's new one and hope
he doesn't change his mind again before I have an opportunity to
respond.  :o)

Lynn