ADMIN: IMPORTANT: telecon schedule through mid Jan f2f

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:19:34 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
All-
   In order to reach our aggressive goals with respect to F2F
materials, and due to the needs of participants to actually have a
life w/respect to holidays and vacations, we are making some
adjustments with respect to who we will expect at which telecons.

   Dec 20 - Telecon only for those chairing groups working on f2f documents
       (Schreiber, Obrst, Decker, Heflin. McGuinness, Patel-Schneider,
         Connolly, Hendler)
   Dec 27 - No telecon due to holidays
   Jan 3 - Telecon for all members
   Jan 10 - Telecon only for those chairing groups working on f2f documents

Please note - those preparing the documents will need your help and
expect your participation - being excused from phone calls does not
mean being excused from the working groups, etc.

Happy various holidays and new years
  -Jim Hendler

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler