how to handle subgroups' email

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:42:24 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Hi:

As I see it there are two ways to handle email generated by subgroups.

1/ Send it all (or almost all) to www-webont-wg@w3.org.

2/ Send it to all the interested parties with a copy to www-archive@w3.org
so that it can be referenced later.

I'm more partial to 1/, with the provisio that relevant subject lines are
on all messages.  (Why do I like this?  Well, it does allow a non-sub-group
member to peruse the sub-group's deliberations, and I've taken advantage of
this with respect to the RDF Core WG.)  However if there is significant
sentiment otherwise, I'm willing to go the other route.

Perhaps some discussion on the call tomorrow is warranted.