Re: a few more use cases for completeness

i think conceptual search is in the technical issues that goes across all
areas - i think leo would be one of the first to agree with me that
- document/information organization systems need at an absolute minimum
structured search and preferably conceptual search
- interoperability applications are greatly enhanced with conceptual search
(and i would actually claim close to doomed to failure without some kind of
search that finds "similar" terms)
-web services i think could get a start with beautifully precise APIs and
posting of what different services provide but very quickly (i would suggest
probably alpha version 2 or just after the white board quick and dirty demo)
need some kind of good search

as co-chair of the technology requirements area, i was thinking that we would
include it in our list  but as chair of your group, were you also going to put
it in yours?

thx,