Re: What shall we call the web ontology language??

sorry for the slow response - i was offline and am just catching up.
we did indeed start with XOL and make some small modifications for the
VerticalNet ontology tool work.
if people want a pointer to that work it is at [1].

If people would like me to pursue the idea of using XOL with vinay or peter i
will be happy to do that.
i am also happy with web ontology language.

[1]
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/papers/ontologyBuilderVerticalNet-abstract.html

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness