integrating dasl search

From: Mark Phillips <mark.phillips@mophilly.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:30:30 -0700
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Some time ago I built a DAV client module for an inhouse application, and it was considered a successful project. Now the inevitable request for search capability from within the application has been made.

I have a couple of questions, which I hope are appropriate on this list.

Is DASL an appropriate choice today?

Is it supported in Apache 2?
 - is it built-in or do I have to add a module?

I found references to cocoon and DASL in Apache. I would be most grateful any references that can be shared.

Thanks, in advance,

Mark Phillips