somewhat off topic: managing Win32 limits in WebDAV

From: Mark Phillips <mphill14@harris.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:22:05 -0800
To: dasl list webdav <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
I would be most grateful for information and/or links to articles that
describe how others have dealt with the 260 character path limit in Windows.
The product manager I work with feels we must support Windows as a backend
for the DAV enable product we are developing. Testing with a few clients has
exposed the Win32 limitation in a rather stark way.

Thank you, in advance.

Mark Phillips