Last minute changes to WebDAV SEARCH, was: WebDAV SEARCH approved as Proposed Standard

Hi,

I've been working with the RFC Editor on the publication of this
specification, and some disagreements surfaced with respect how to cite
historic Internet Drafts, and what type of URLs are (or should be)
acceptable in an RFC. People interested in the discussion itself may
want to read the archives of the rfc-interest mailing list (starting
with
<http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2008-October/000888.html>).

To get the issue resolved, I have moved the historic references to the
Contributors section, and changed the document URLs to use purl.org as
indirection mechanism (the RFC Editor was concerned with the stability
of URLs on www.webdav.org...).

So Section 1.1 now starts with:

1.1.  DASL

    This document defines Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning
    (WebDAV) SEARCH, an application of HTTP/1.1 forming a lightweight
    search protocol to transport queries and result sets that allows
    clients to make use of server-side search facilities.  It is based on
    earlier work done in the IETF DASL Working Group (see Section 10).
    In this specification, the terms "WebDAV SEARCH" and "DASL" are used
    interchangeably. --
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rfc.section.1.1>,

and the Contributors Section now reads:

10.  Contributors

    This document is based on prior work on the DASL protocol done by the
    WebDAV DASL working group until the year 2000 -- namely by Alan
    Babich, Jim Davis, Rick Henderson, Dale Lowry, Saveen Reddy, Surendra
    Reddy, and Judith Slein (see <http://www.webdav.org/dasl/> for the
    working group's web site,
    <http://purl.org/NET/webdav/dasl-references/reqs> for a requirements
    document, and
    <http://purl.org/NET/webdav/dasl-references/dasl-protocol-00> for an
    early version of the specification). --
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rfc.section.10>

If somebody feels this change is not ok, or need to get re-reviewed by
the community, please speak up soon.

Best regards, Julian