Result Truncation, was: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-10.txt]

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:42:44 +0100
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org

Julian Reschke schrieb:
> In draft 10, I've done that for all open issues except one (for which
> I'll write a separate summary).

As a matter of fact, that issue - "result truncation" - was simpler than
I recalled (see

To me, the simplest way forward here is:

- document that we don't have result paging (done in:

- fix description of marshalling truncated results so that it's part of
a normative section, not an example (see

At this point, I think the draft is ready to be submitted as version 11,
to be last-called over here for a few weeks.

Feedback appreciated,