Re: Last-calling draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-07, Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

I also think it's a good idea.  Again, the draft could specify what the
server MUST support, depending on what standards it has implemented.
E.g. if the server has implemented both DeltaV and property data types,
MUST it return whatever data typing information it has in REPORT

Lisa