Re: SEARCH by last path segment, Was: SEARCH for displayname

What needs to be clarified is the relative ordering of evaluating
include and exclude elements of a DASL request. Whereas AND operations
are generally unaffected by the order of their evaluation, this fails to
hold when you AND together set operations (union, intersection, and the
like). If you would like me to provide an example of why this is the
case, I'd be happy to...

Cheers,
Elias