SEARCH by last path segment, Was: SEARCH for displayname

Hi,

the starting set is the scope without any filter. I think we have to define
whats happening when include or exclude is omitted. So I'd suggest:

include-lastpathsegment:
all files are included when omitted

exclude-lastpathsegment:
no files are excluded when omitted.

So my proposal is:

The content of DAV:include-lastpathsegment and DAV:exclude-lastpathsegment
is a literal pattern same as defined for (@see 5.15.1) Like.
When one or more child elements DAV:include-lastpathsegment are present, the
scope includes all resources, of which the last pathsegment of the uri
matches the pattern. <add> All resources are included when omitted. </add>
When one or more child elements DAV:exclude-lastpathsegment are present, the
scope excludes all resources, of which the last pathsegment of the uri
matches the pattern. <add> No resources are excluded when omitted.</add>

Regards,
Martin