Re: SEARCH for displayname

Wallmer, Martin wrote:

Martin, I'll add this to the open issues. One comment inline.

> The former discussion showed, that it is a common task to somehow filter
> resources according to the "displayname". With BIND, several URI's may
> point
> to the same resource. So a kind of "displayname" is not a property of the
> resource, but of the URI.

No, that's incorrect. There are no "URI properties". The DAV:displayname
of a resource should be the same, no matter which URI you use to access it.

Therefore, this whole thing is about filtering by "last path segment",
not by displayname.

Regards, Julian