issue "qsd-optional"

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:44:32 +0200
To: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

Hi,

during the January meeting, the attendees agreed to make QSD (Query Schema
Discovery) a required feature. Unless I hear immediate disagreement, I'll
make this change next week.

Note that coming up with the Query Schema should be trivial for any
conformant server, as it will have to understand the DAV:basicsearch grammar
after all. Unless the supported grammar varies across scopes, the Query
Schema will indeed be the same for all requests and never needs to be
computed on the fly.

Feedback appreciated.

[1]
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rf