RE: quick summary of DASL discussion during WebDAV working group meeting

Hi,

I've tried to update all open issues with the results of the WG meeting
discussion (I've also resolved a few minor issues and did some of the
renaming that was discussed):

	http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html

Feedback appreciated.

Julian