RE: Proposed resolution for issue "score-pseudo-property"

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:15:54 +0100
To: "Roger Ford" <roger.ford@oracle.com>
Cc: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

Actually, it wasn't possible before either. The spec as written does not
define any interaction between DAV:nresults and DAV:score, so if you'd ask
for 10 results, sorted by score, you still couldn't rely on the 10 results
being reported actually *being*  the top 10 results. Of course that's what
people probably would expect, so it seems we need to fix this (the
interaction of limiting the result set and sorting the results) anyway.

Julian