RE: Proposed resolution for issue "score-pseudo-property"

Roger,

see my previous mail to Martin. The ability to sort is not lost -- it's just
that the responsibility to actually perform the sort is moved to the client.
I don't see how a client that is smart enough to parse a WebDAV multistatus
response body would have problems sorting the top-level elements. For
instance, when displaying sort results using an XSLT-based transformation,
it can be trivially done by inserting a:

	<xsl:sort select="D:score" xmlns:D="DAV:" data-type="number" order="..." />

in the right place.

Of couse if we really really want to preserve the server-orders-by-score
feature, we can do that (we don't necessarily need the pseudo-property for
that).

Julian