RE: QSD: DAV:opdesc

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:05:00 +0200
To: "Jim Davis" <jrd3@alum.mit.edu>, <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

As in other WebDAV specs (ACL), this can be done (and labelled) according
the Accept-Language header...

> Or maybe there should be a way to express a URI that leads to
> documentation?

OK, we now have three options :-)

1) return description with the Query Schema
2) return *pointer* to description with the Query Schema
3) use namespace name of query operator as pointer to description