RE: Scope - only collections?

I personally can't see why a collection would be required, and our
implementation doesn't require that. So I agree with Jim and yourself that
this restriction should be lifted (I'll add that to the issues list for
now).

Jim originally proposed to allow any URI as scope. I think that could be
done, although it would probably require some more work to get "depth"
properly defined. Jim, do you think that would be worth the effort?